Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Printing lessons from IAD....FYI

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 09:02:33 PST

Greetings Group,

Larry Prescott and I did some experimenting....
With the new lesson layout, you will have to copy and
paste the lesson plans into your document program.
Just printing them off crops lines.

I was able to copy and paste Pam's Lesson without any

I KNEW that might happen with the change. I couldn't
actually print one mysef as my printer isn't working
right now. (I messed something up when I installed my
zip drive again....).

Thanks for checking for me Larry.

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources