Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Kindergarten Lesson Plan - for your eyes only (for now)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 08:55:36 PST

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I have 15 lesson summaries from Pam Stephens... You
will get ONE new one each month (this will be linked
to Early Childhood Lessons.

Your challenge is to make these complete lessons - and
submit back an example of student work....along with
how you adapted the lesson.

This will be a FUN way to build more lessons in the
Early Childhood lesson bank....and a fun way for you
to add more Kindergarten lessons to your files.

Thanks Pam for allowing me to share your lessons this

Now ...if I forget to change the lesson next month -
you be sure to remind me (grin).

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources