Kindergarten Lesson Plan - for your eyes only (for now)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 08:55:36 PST

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I have 15 lesson summaries from Pam Stephens... You
will get ONE new one each month (this will be linked
to Early Childhood Lessons.

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/early/early-K.htm

Your challenge is to make these complete lessons - and
submit back an example of student work....along with
how you adapted the lesson.

This will be a FUN way to build more lessons in the
Early Childhood lesson bank....and a fun way for you
to add more Kindergarten lessons to your files.

Thanks Pam for allowing me to share your lessons this
way.

Now ...if I forget to change the lesson next month -
you be sure to remind me (grin).

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====