Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: New Lesson Plan Look for IAD

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 07:44:00 PST

A great look and easy to print! Thanks for all you do. Larry

Judith Decker <> wrote:Greetings ArtsEducators,

This was the compromise for lesson plans:

I did Tina's first since hers was a Hot hit lesson in
the last stats. I will be doing this changeover lesson
by it will take several weeks to get
them all re-done like this.

Those of you who like to print off lessons - just
highlight the white table and "print selection" - that
should work. I will experiment with one to make sure.

Of course - all new lessons that come in will be done
this way as I get them online.

The entire new site (IAD) will be revealed in a couple
of weeks.

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?