Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Power point vs Appleworks slideshows

Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 06:35:02 PST

> Date: 2005/02/10 Thu AM 07:30:28 EST
> To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <>
> Subject: Re: Sneak Peak - my NEW Home Page ;<)
> I put together a fabulous powerpoint from your Haitian resources,
> Have yet to use it! But I will. I have zillions of fabulous
> powerpoints just sitting in the wings waiting for the mood to

I always make slide shows. No music, just a 5 minute talk-though

But I could LEARN Powerpoint if I thought it was worthwhile.

So here's the question: what is your opinion of these 2
applications? Is one better than the other? Why?

:) Jeannie in PA, k - 5, home with the flu (and wouldn't ya know, my
first year with no flu shot!)