Power point vs Appleworks slideshows

---------

jean1_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 06:35:02 PST

> From: lindwood@webtv.net
> Date: 2005/02/10 Thu AM 07:30:28 EST
> To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
> Subject: Re: Sneak Peak - my NEW Home Page ;<)
>
> I put together a fabulous powerpoint from your Haitian resources,
Judy.
> Have yet to use it! But I will. I have zillions of fabulous
> powerpoints just sitting in the wings waiting for the mood to
strike.

I always make slide shows. No music, just a 5 minute talk-though
presentation.

But I could LEARN Powerpoint if I thought it was worthwhile.

So here's the question: what is your opinion of these 2
applications? Is one better than the other? Why?

:) Jeannie in PA, k - 5, home with the flu (and wouldn't ya know, my
first year with no flu shot!)

---