Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Tammy Willis' Ceramic Owls - Clever Display

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 17:21:56 PST

Greetigns ArtsEdNetters,

Lyris didn't like the attachment (too big) so I am
sharing Tammy's Ceramic Owls through IAD:

She sent me some close-ups of the Owls too.

These are made by folding over an oval slab - shaping
the beak and making the tufts ("ears") at the top -
and texturing the features.

Tammy's Owl photo will only be online for a short

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do You Yahoo!?