Thanks for the "pats on the back"

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 16:43:11 PST

I am thanking every one at once....

Mark (from Princeton Online) helped me tweak the
hyperlinks on my home page....
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/index1.htm

To answer questions....
I stayed with Princeton Online because of the
bandwidth issue. Gary wouldn't be able to provide me
with the amount of bandwidth my site would generate.
Right now - it gets aroung 400,000 hits a month
(considering all pages). PrincetonOnline pays around
$900 a year for bandwidth for Incredible Art
Department.

The ads on the site have a potential to generate some
revenue just to cover bandwidth. They agreed to keep
them OFF your lesson plans. I will quit when it comes
to that.

I will be putting my lesson plan back online after I
tweak them - center tables -etc.

Continue to use my site...I will be putting more
effort into maintaining it now -- adding new features
etc. Masks will be the first pages I work on (a
temporaty page is online now). The next section will
be artists in the classroom - a page of YOUR favorite
artist and suggested prints to go woth them - with
links to resources.

I will be putting less focus into getting new plans
for the site - DO continue to send them and I will
share them (I am just not going out of my way
anymore). The lesson plan sharing groups have been
sending in some great stuff....so there is potential
to grow that way.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====