Re: Linda Wood's Clean Up PowerPoint (minus photos) and congrats, Judy!

---------

From: Cathy Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 16:34:17 PST

I am so happy to see your PowerPoint Linda! I was imagining the photos to include to customize it for my own use with middle school! I have found that up til 4th grade kids love to clean up, and then it goes south real fast with the older kids. WELL DONE!@

Judy, also a hearty WELL DONE on your new web look. I had fun looking at YOUR art work as well.
Lots and lots of hard work there!

Cathy, who just got all the play scenery out of her art room for the middle school Paper Bag Players play.
By the way, how many of YOU do scenery as part of your art curriculum?
Just curious...

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.