Finally, Picturing Iraq on Wed. PBS news

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 16:02:39 PST

Did anyone just watch the PBS news story 'Finally, Picturing Iraq'?
It was an excellent story of two young female journalists. I hope to
get a copy of it, but I guess you have to order it by phone. Maybe
someone has found it online somewhere? The names of the journalists
Andrea Bruce Woodall and Stephanie Sinclair.
Beth

---