Re: Linda Wood's Clean Up PowerPoint (minus photos)

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 14:55:51 PST

Lori, I was telling someone about this today...and they replied...that must
be for elementary or middle school students. I laughed...and said...it's
perfect for my HIGH SCHOOL students. Sometimes I think THEY'RE worse than
the younger ones. I wonder if their Mom's pick up after them...ha ha!
Carolyn

> This is great! Don't laugh, but I am using this idea for my college
> class.
> I have the same problems as everyone else. Just because they are older
> doesn't change a thing.
> Lori

---