Sneak Peak - my NEW Home Page

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 14:35:52 PST

Greetings ArtsEDNetters,

You alone get to see a sneak peak at my new home page
design:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/index1.htm

It won't be online officially until Ken gets his pages
done.

Let me know if there are any glitches in the way it
views for you. Email me OFF LIST if it doesn't work
for you. I checked it in Mozilla and IE both.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====
Incredible Art Department