Interesting art - Graffiti - Murals - Tyler Gentry (site)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 13:00:56 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Tyler Gentry sent me his website for review:
http://www.tylergentrydesigns.com/

I can not link up his site, but I told him I would
share it with you. There is some interesting work you
can show your students but I would not let them have
free reign on this site.....You will see why.

Many of you do units on Graffiti art.

Browse the site to see what you can show...

Judy Decker