RE: Linda Wood's Clean Up PowerPoint (minus photos)

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 08:25:52 PST

Judy,
Many thanks to you and Linda!
Jan

Clean up woes have appeared on every list. The BEST
way to deal with it is with HUMOR as Linda Woods has
done. Kids responded VERY well to her PowerPoint
presentation and she never had a problem with them not
cleaning up again (this was used with 6th graders)

Here is her PowerPoint minus the pictures:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/cleanup.ppt
She has described what the pictures were.

You are free to download this -- edit the text to your
needs and insert your own pictures. I am so glad Linda
had the pictures removed as this way I CAN share it
with all of you.

---