Linda Wood's Clean Up PowerPoint (minus photos)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 07:06:59 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Clean up woes have appeared on every list. The BEST
way to deal with it is with HUMOR as Linda Woods has
done. Kids responded VERY well to her PowerPoint
presentation and she never had a problem with them not
cleaning up again (this was used with 6th graders)

Here is her PowerPoint minus the pictures:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/cleanup.ppt
She has described what the pictures were.

You are free to download this -- edit the text to your
needs and insert your own pictures. I am so glad Linda
had the pictures removed as this way I CAN share it
with all of you.

Linda, I can see this PowerPoint turing up in
classrooms all around the world now....with Mr "so and
so" and Miss "so and so" etc as the stars.

Maybe Greg Percy's Clean Up song could be playing in
the background. (Greg, if you are reading, How are
sales going for Songs in the Key of Art volume 4?).
You could ever wear a funny hat that says "MOM" on it
while you are showing your PowerPoint.

Have fun "tweaking" this "gem"

Linda's PowerPoint will only be in this location till
Saturday - so grab it now.

(Ken Rohrer - if you see this - by all means do put it
on Art Education list site - that is OK with Linda)

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====
Incredible Art Department