Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: : Teaching 7th and 8th grade art (Thanks to all)

From: Martha Dodge (artsymartsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 18:34:04 PST

It figures.

From: []
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 7:54 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: : Teaching 7th and 8th grade art (Thanks to all)

Thank you to all who posted and advised me.
I decided to take the job only to discover they want me to stay part time
after all!
Seems I was replacing Latin but they decided to keep Latin.
Oh well, I am actually disappointed now. I am sure when I sleep in on
Friday I will feel fine.

It is sincerely wonderful to be able to ask for the council of fellow art
educators who really care.

Thanks again!
Brenda ---