Judy D's Art Reasources and IAD Lesson Plans

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 10:42:08 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

THANK YOU to all who replied to me with lesson plan
concerns (Google banner ads).

I am gradually putting my site back online... I "won"
(smile). Sometimes old technology work best....I
called the host.

I will NOT be putting any banner ads on lesson plans
you have submitted. Each lesson does not generate a
lot of traffic....The lesson plan launch pages will
have the banner ads... I will get a sample done soon.

YOUR lessons will not have banners as long as I am
webmaster. I got NUMEROUS emails that folks would pull
their lessons plans if ads appeared on them.

I personally will pull my entire site if ads have to
go on lesson plans. My site brings a lot of traffic to
the Incredible Art Department. I am working my fingers
to the bones (ha-ha) - getting all pages reformatted
so the banner fits my page. My site was all set up for
easy viewing on our old Macs at school with 680
resolution...now all of my pages need to be changed to
exactly 760 across....so page by page it is getting
done.

If you need a page that is not back online yet -- just
email me and in a few minutes it will be. My goal is
to have all pages done and back by the end of this
week. My own lesson plans are off only temporarily
while I update them. I think most of you have already
gotten what you need from them.

When all of this is done... I will collect emails of
thanks to Peter Gibson on PrincetonOnline(Like I did
with the "Save ArtsEdNet" campaign)....I will forward
your appreciation notes then in ONE email so he is not
bombarded wiwth them. IAD does cost his business
somewhere around $900 to host and bandwidth.

Regards,

Judy Decker