Re: Names for Art Club

---------

From: LaDonna Dixon (ldixon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 07:06:59 PST

Hi all-
My art club is called the I.C K. Club (Incredibly Creative Kids) The
kids LOVE it! Evidently being "ICKY" is somewhat cool.
;-)
LaDonna in SC

LaDonna Dixon, NBCT
Visual Art Teacher
Round Top Elementary
803-691-8676 x. 3304

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take
 but by the moments that take our breath away."

>>> bern30@optusnet.com.au 02/08/05 5:08 AM >>>
Does anyone use an interesting or unique names for their high school
art
club - aka art lessons after school? I am trying to create a name that
has a
little more appeal than Art Club - students indicated to me that "club"
had
a certain stigma to it - I suspect that they thought is sounded a bit
"babyish" for them but they were not very forth coming with their own
suggestions.

I am unfortunately am also unable to come up with anything - left brain
has
taken a brief exit. Any suggestions anyone.

Thanks

Justin

---
leave-artsednet-20361K@lists.getty.edu