Re: Names for Art Club

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 06:40:38 PST

Another idea would be to make it the Art Honor Society. This is a
national organization for MS or HS and if you search it you will end up
on the NAEA site which sponsors it. When I wrote for info, (email link)
they sent me a wonderful newspaper showing various art clubs across the
country and their activities. Tons of ideas and inspiration. I think
the students get a newspaper when they join the national organization.
Beth

On Feb 8, 2005, at 8:21 AM, CVsnare@cs.com wrote:

> How about The Art Guild?  That's what my college group was called.
> Jeff in Georgia ---
> leave-artsednet-20361K@lists.getty.edu

---