RE: nudity (long story)

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 06:29:52 PST

Woody - thanks for the post - I remember going through all of the
cooperative learning activities when teaching math. Nothing taught the kids
on our block cooperative learning better than having just enough kids for
two kickball teams IF the 5 year old was allowed to play and you compensated
for his skill level - you had one ball and better figure out how to make
things work or if one kid went home you were out of luck... the movie
Sandlot is a family favorite for that reason -

loved the e-mail -
Ellen

We ate cupcakes, bread and butter and drank soda pop
with sugar in it, but we weren't overweight because WE
WERE ALWAYS OUTSIDE PLAYING!

We would leave home in the morning and play all day,
as long as we were back when the streetlights came on.

We would spend hours building our go-carts out of
scraps and then ride down the hill, only to find out
we forgot the brakes. After running into the bushes a
few times, we learned to solve the problem.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

---