Names for Art Club

---------

From: Justin Kramer (bern30_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 02:08:37 PST

Does anyone use an interesting or unique names for their high school art
club - aka art lessons after school? I am trying to create a name that has a
little more appeal than Art Club - students indicated to me that "club" had
a certain stigma to it - I suspect that they thought is sounded a bit
"babyish" for them but they were not very forth coming with their own
suggestions.

I am unfortunately am also unable to come up with anything - left brain has
taken a brief exit. Any suggestions anyone.

Thanks

Justin

---