Re: Meet up in Boston

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 19:39:45 PST

Leslie Miller wrote:
> Woody,
> Let those of us in Boston, know when you're coming. We can have a mini meeting. Where is the docent's conference?
> Les
>
> Leslie Miller
> Fountain Street Studios
> Framingham, MA

The national docent symposium is in late September. The
hotel is the Park Plaza in the Back Bay area. They hold
the symposium every other year. About 500 docents attend.
I went to the one in Los Angeles a while back as part of
a team to present on a multi visit program we were doing
a trial on at the Nelson in Kansas City. I found the
museum visits and the presentations very helpful. Now that
I'm in docent training it should be more so. If I attend
I'd love to get together with other art ed types in the
Boston area. I've never been to Boston and am looking
forward to seeing a lot of the area.
                        I'll be in touch, Woody

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons