Re: Who Is Presenting at NAEA?

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 17:33:12 PST

Hi,

Things have been a bit hectic for me (my mom is in hospice care now
after many years of living with breast cancer) so I haven't had time to
keep up with list e-mail. As it now stands I will be at the conference
and involved in the sessions mentioned below.

Sat 8 am George Szekely -† The Video Art of Children - My essay
Capturing the Moving Present: Digital Video in the Art Room is
included in Video Art for the Classroom edited by George Szekely. The
book is being published by the National Art Education Association and
George asked me to present along with him and several others who are
included in the book.

Sat 3:00 PM to 3:50 PM
Technology 206 Hynes C.C., 2nd. Level
Digital Images—From Pixels to Prints/ALL
Presented by: Harold Olejarz

Mon 4:00 PM to 4:50 PM
Technology 311 Hynes C.C., 3rd. Level
Digital Video in the Artroom/ALL