Re: [ArtsEducators] Who Is Presenting at NAEA? - Joani is doing Advocacy

---------

From: Rachel Smith (rsmith_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 17:03:48 PST

Hello Judy and All,

I don't personally know anyone on the lists, but look forward to the
chance of meeting some of you in Boston.

My presentation is based on research done for my master's thesis. This
presentation will compare and contrast art teachers’ perspectives on
the nature of censorship in public schools in order to better define
censorship in public school art programs.

Monday 8:00 a.m. - 8:50 a.m.
Censorship in Public Schools
112 Hynes C.C., Plaza Level

I hope to see you there!

Rachel Smith
rsmith@columbus.rr.com

  "We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams..."
-Arthur O'Shaughnessy

p.s. The "nudity" thread on the Getty list is very relevant to my
upcoming presentation--I am finding it very interesting.

On Sunday, February 6, 2005, at 08:00 PM, Judith Decker wrote:

> Greetings Art Educators,
>
> I thought I would put a feature on Art News with
> everyone listed who is presenting at NAEA (list
> members that is).
>
> Reply to me - or to the list.

---