Judy D's Art Resources Site - OFF line temporarily

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 16:59:41 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I pulled my site off only temporarily.
PLEASE if you need a file with you students I will put
it right back on for you.

I got the answers I needed. For now NO ads on lesson
plans. We will try it that way for one year.
Right now the ads will only go on the high traffic
links pages and such.

Email me right away if you were planning to use a file
with kids. I have already put three files back on for
teachers...it is no problem. Remember to add my name
in the subject line when you ask as I have a ton of
mail to read now.

I will announce when the entire site is back online. I
am adding a few pages at a time. Thanks for your
patience.

Warm Regards,

Judy Decker