Re: Meet up in Boston

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 15:48:20 PST

Payne, Debbie wrote:
> Last year at the national NAEA conference many of those who subsscribe

> to the tist met up for breakfast. I wasn't able to attend but it sounded

> like a great idea and I was honestly kind of jealous. Of course I know

> nothing about Boston or the Hynes center but would love to meet some of

> the great people on this list.

Hi Debbie,
        This is from Woody from KC. Remember the great AEC group in KC ?
You will meet some fantastic people if you get to the Getty group
breakfast in Boston. I did it in New York and in Denver. Say hello to
everyone from Woody. I can't make it to national this year. I hope to
do Boston this fall for the national Docents conference. I'm in training
to be a docent in Albuquerque.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons