Meet up in Boston

---------

From: Payne, Debbie (dpayne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 13:28:12 PST

Last year at the national NAEA conference many of those who subsscribe to the tist met up for breakfast. I wasn't able to attend but it sounded like a great idea and I was honestly kind of jealous. Of course I know nothing about Boston or the Hynes center but would love to meet some of the great people on this list.

---