resources and conference

---------

From: Deborah Kramer (Deborah_Kramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 08:45:14 PST

hi!
Judy I went to your resources section and could not access it, have you
begun working on it as you mentioned on the list?
I use your site often so I look forward to seeing what you have been up to!

I am presenting an I-movie workshop on Sunday March 6, 2 pm, at the
conference, I hope you all will come, it will be fun! I will be showing
movies I have made and talking about i-movie. Boston is a great "walking"
city. Hopefully all of our snow will be melted! I live and work in the
next town over, Newton. I am busy preparing my presentation and look
forward to meeting many of you in person.

Deborah

---