RE: Who Is Presenting at NAEA?

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 06:46:55 PST

Thank you Susan. I always look forward to the gathering.
I'm repeating something here that I already said. The Hilton is the
smallest and least accommodating of all the hotels in the area around the
convention center. But.. it's the place where the evening classes are held.
They are all within short(less than 5 minutes) walking distance of each
other.

I went on another scouting walk with a friend yesterday. 50 degree temps, a
sun that wouldn't quit, and I rejected going to "The Rivals" to stay out in
the air. Boston is a great walking city! I took some pictures to have at
the hospitality desk with a map, so you can budget your time in getting to
know this city. Today, I plan to go in and photograph some more of the
famous buildings for you and some of the new sculpture around the city. I'd
just as soon stop with "Paint and Henry", by Deborah Butterfield, near the
Marriot, but as I walked around to my class, in the North End(near Paul
Revere's house, and the Italian district, each Saturday. I would walk from a
different T stop and came upon lots of new scultures, that were really neat.
Also we have a moving Holocaust Memorial near Government center and our
outdoor Saturday market.
Oh well, long enough. See you all soon.
Les

Leslie Miller