Re: NAEA conference

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 20:04:31 PST

Geoffrey McClain wrote:

> Hi All,
> I'm just wondering ... I recently joined NAEA and I would like to attend
> the convention. Will I be able to register in Boston when I get there?
> Is it possible to register beforehand? I faxed them my memberbership
> form. Will they have a record of it when I get there?

Sky,

You've missed the members' deadline, but you can register when you get
to Boston. On-site registration is $125. If I were you, I'd take some
kind of proof that I'd already joined NAEA, just in case you don't get
your i.d. number beforehand.

Good luck! It'll be great to see you in person.

Maggie

---