Re: Elmo Camera-Susan, Linda

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 18:53:32 PST

Susan and Linda,

Mine is not mounted to a wall. It sits with a projected arm that looks
like an upside down "L" and the lens or camera is in the "L" bottom when
it is flipped/ Did that make sense. Our ELMO's did not cost 1400! And,
our ELMO's don't video either...probably the difference. I think the
type we have starts out around 400. and as they become more
sophisticated, they increase in price. I will find out for you the
exact price when I get to school tomorrow.

Sandy

---