Re: Elmo Camera-Linda

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 18:48:34 PST

Yes!!! I got an ELMO with my Art Course of Study money this year and I
absolutely love it! My principal was really impressed by its use and
was so amazed at how the children paid attention, she is inquiring about
getting them for other areas/teachers in our building.

I am weaving with my second and third graders right now and it has been
a godsend (sp) Most of my students can actually paperclip two papers
together now! I have read books, painted with watercolors, demoed how
to make tints and shades with tempera, thread a needle, shown tons of
examples from books when there were not slides available...just so many
ways to use it. You will love it!

Sandy

---