Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Black History Month - Lesson Idea and Quiz

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 18:16:02 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a lesson idea for Black History Month...

Design a Stamp of an important African American
(Artists would be nice)....Then have them study this
Black History Think Quest site.Stamp on Black History.

They can take an online "quiz" (kind of fun) or...

You could give them a paper quiz. I took this from the

I did this paper quiz for my husband one year. Kids
did a pretty goo job with it.

This file will only be online for a few I
really did not get permission to "publish" it.

This was a homework assignment I had my students do:

I read this story to them in class:
(author unknown)

I am looking forward to seeing and hearing about your
Black Historu Month lessons.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources