RE: Incredible Art Resources WILL Stay online

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 17:59:19 PST

Thanks Kathleen. Let me know what you think of the collection when you have
some time to check it out. If you are interested in learning how to create
your own collections using ArtsConnectEd, join me Feb. 23rd for my monthly
online workshops at Tappedin.org. The are free and I present them from
6-7:30 PM Central Time.

Kevan