Re: Who Is Presenting at NAEA?

---------

TwoDucks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 17:24:40 PST

In a message dated 2/6/05 8:01:16 PM, jdecker4art@yahoo.com writes:

> I thought I would put a feature on Art News with
> everyone listed who is presenting at NAEA

Hi Judy:
Here are some presentations of interest at Boston NAEA by list members or
those whose names have come up on the list. Most titles are self-explanatory.
It should be a great conference (hope we are finished with blizzards around
here!
kathy douglas

Fri 10 AM Cathy Topal - Building blocks of architecture
Fri 4 Pm Clyde Gaw & Clark Fralick - Transition to choice-based art teaching
(TAB)
Sat 8 am George Szekely - the video art of children
Sat 4 pm Peter London holistic art education
Sun 8 am Clyde Gaw and Clark Fralick - electronic portfolios and choice (TAB)
Sun 11 am - Diane Jaquith and John Crowe - authentic collaboration (TAB)
Sun 4 pm Kathy Douglas, Cathy Topal, Bob Hepner - Panel discussion on the
power of objects (TAB connection)
Mon 8 am - Diane Jaquith - This is not art, this is engineering: found object
sculpture (TAB)
Mon 2 pm - John Giordano and John Crowe - nurturing the artist/teacher

Saturday 5-7 pm Salon reception "Boox&Dex&Box with George Szekely et. al
sponsored by TAB

Friday-Tuesday (hours TBA) "Art from Choice-Based Schools" exhibit at the
Arnheim Gallery, Mass. College of Art, Huntington Avenue (near conference) Work
from 17 schools in 6 states, accompanied by photos, multimedia and student
artist statements.

---