Re: Judy's Art Resources IS Getty ArtsEDNet's site

---------

Aartteachr_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 17:08:57 PST

In a message dated 2/6/2005 10:50:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jdecker4art@yahoo.com writes:

> Regardless... Judy's voice on the Web/Getty will not
> go away (as long as there is a Getty list). You are
> all REAL people....the 400,000 hits each month on my
> site means little to me.

Judy,
I agree that I don't want to deal with Google on the IAD. We get enough of it
everywhere else we go. IAD is a site for professionals and we are mostly all
from Getty. Do we have the choice to pull our lessons? I will stand with you
if we can get it going elsewhere where we do not have to deal with the Google
issue.

Marsh

---