Who Is Presenting at NAEA? - Joani is doing Advocacy

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 17:00:37 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I thought I would put a feature on Art News with
everyone listed who is presenting at NAEA (list
members that is).

Reply to me - or to the list.

TAB Choice folks - I know you have shared yours
already - but I didn't save it then.

Post/email the name of your presentation - time and
maybe one or two sentences about it.

Joani Share is presenting on Advocacy....she will give
me times.

Thanks in advance,

Judy Decker

=====