Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Great Sites - Black History Month

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 12:25:15 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

We will celebrate Black History Month a different
month. I had all sorts of good plans for this
page....but.....long story.

You are getting it this month unfinished:

Browse my site for your own "Great Sites" this
month.... I had some good new ones to add....for
another time I guess.

Ken Rohrer - If you see this... Just send your new
design over on top of this one.... I will add the
links back in. I may even add some new ones by then.
FYI Ken, archives are on my machine for old features I
have done...NO ONE uses the archives that I talked to
so I chose not to update them.

Great Women's sites coming up for next month.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do You Yahoo!?