Judy D's site - Update for you - still on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 12:13:29 PST

Greetings Getty ArtsEdNetters,

I don't want all of you to "panic". My index with all
of the hyperlinks has been removed for now. ALL of my
pages are still online. If you use the Google Search
on Incredible Art Department you can find what you are
looking for:

Due to a recent email from the host, I decided this
was best for now. My old index with the hyper links
may return in a few days.

Thanks for being my cheerleaders... I get paid with
"praise" alone.... so when the host was not happy with
what I did it didn't go over very well with me.

Don't "boycott" the site yet folks - grin.... and I'm
not moving it....yet.

Judy Decker