Re: Elmo Camera

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 11:53:15 PST

I have been looking for an "Elmo" and the only one I have found ( not Elmo brand) is from Sax and it doesn't specify if it connects with an s cable video system.( from the computer to my tv). Has anyone gotten the one from Sax, and is it able to connect to the computer so I can run it through the s video to the tv? If any one knows of a source for the origional Elmo, could you post it, please?
Thanks-
Betsy
  Subject: Re: Elmo Camera

  I have something similar to this Elmo camera at both of my school. In fact, all the teachers in the district have what's called a "media cart". It's a cart with a similar camera, projector and speakers. We can put anything under the camera to be shown on a large screen.

---