Re: Elmo Camera

---------

lpapanicolaou_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 10:38:08 PST

I've got the TV. It's currently equipped with a VHS and I
can also hook up my iBook to project powerpoint and iMovie
demos. Part of a grant I might submit would be for a
VHS/DVD, which is what the classrooms in our new wing have.
This would do for recording the demo as it comes from the
Elmo to the TV, right?

Linda P