Re: Elmo Camera

---------

lpapanicolaou_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 10:10:13 PST

I would appreciate having the info too, please. I've been
making do with the tech dept's digital projector but as is
always the case with lent-out equipment, problems--bulbs
burnt out from returning hot to the closet, and now the
cords are gone. Our PTA has grant money for things like
this but too many other teachers have asked for their own
digital projectors already. This is different and much more
suited to art room use than a simple digital projector.

Linda P.