NAEA conference

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 10:00:54 PST

Hi All,
I'm just wondering ... I recently joined NAEA and I would like to attend the convention. Will I be able to register in Boston when I get there? Is it possible to register beforehand? I faxed them my memberbership form. Will they have a record of it when I get there?
Right now I'm not quite sure how I will travel to Boston or even if I have a room once I get there. Is anyone from South Jersey going? Maybe we could discuss it offline.
Thanks ---
skygeoff@comcast.net

---