Judy D's New Host would be G. Osborne

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 09:27:10 PST

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I am getting a bunch of questions.

I already have a NEW host lined up that will only cost
me $50.00. That is our one and only G. Osborne.
If you need a server - email G Osborne:
gmosborne@comcast.net

My domain name will only cost me about $10.00 a year.

And the good thing is? NO ADS!!!! and NO CHANGES
necessary. My site is good to go already...but of
course I would include some of these "refreshments" I
have done - I'll just switch back to the old headers I
had - that gave my site my OWN identity.

ALSO I will move most of the lesson plans YOU
submitted as YOU hold the copyright as how they are to
be used...and I did all of the work to get them there.

I told them I would keep working for two weeks - then
give a final answer. Judy won't leave the web - or
Getty list....I just won't be as visible - but that is
OK with me. "If you build it they will come".

Thanks to all of my "Cheerleaders".

Cheers,

Judy Decker