Re: Elmo Camera

---------

From: judy nash (turtlesoup4u_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 07:05:17 PST

yes...and I've been reading them all!

lindwood@webtv.net wrote:Judy,
The original post was just a question by me trying to find someone
who already had an Elmo. Beth has been SO great, writing endless
answers to endless questions by me, haha. She deserves an award. All
of those posts have been this morning. Do you not have access to all of
this morning's posts???

Linda Woods

Visit our student's web art gallery at St.John's School

www.sjs.org
click on "Stories of SJS," click on "Arts Stories," click on Linda
Woods' name. View artwork by Lower, and Middle School students as well
as our art archives.