Re: Elmo Camera

---------

From: judy nash (turtlesoup4u_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 06:55:02 PST

I must have missd the original post and I just searched the Elmo camera and found a few different products. This sounds so exciting...can someone go back in time and send the original post or a summary? thanks so much...

Elizabeth Heisey <eheisey@columbus.rr.com> wrote:well...yes, the lights are adjustable. There are various light options
(under the table, on the sides, etc.) To have the lights off is just
fine, unless you are projecting in the dark of course.
Beth