Re: Elmo Camera

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 06:43:20 PST

Mostly I love the demo on the flat surface with 8.5 x 11 paper.
Students see in and around the pencil point just like it was their own
work up close. I have not done this, but I think to hang your work on
the blackboard (mine is 5' from the machine), turn the machine head to
focus on the blackboard, and then you could resize to your hearts
delight. A few students might need to adjust seating to see around the
machine head. I'll try this on Monday if you like. Our machine is
located 5' in front of the blackboard so that you are always facing the
students when you use it, like you would use an overhead projector...I
have a feeling your projection would be huge; not just a 3' x 5'
enlargement of your 12x18. But now you have me curious.
Beth
On Feb 6, 2005, at 9:28 AM, lindwood@webtv.net wrote:

> I want to make sure Weezie is ordering what I want now! I have so many
> 18x24 sized demonstration pages that I would like to be able to draw
> on.
> Do you have to work 12x18 or something to be able to fit it into the
> camera viewing area?

---