Re: Elmo Camera

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 06:36:26 PST

If you turn the head to focus across the room, you can capture the
whole area. So I guess you could use this to even teach perspective.
But I have not done this. The head turns 180o so that if you need to
fit a big library book in between those lights, and the photo is on the
page at a corner, you can turn the whole presntation upside down and
reverse the projection. (roundabout way to answer question about size)
Beth

On Feb 6, 2005, at 9:10 AM, lindwood@webtv.net wrote:

> How large an area can you capture? 18x24 no problem? Do you have
> different lenses? How do you change sizes?

---