RE: K weaving?

---------

From: Broadwater, Katherine (KBroadwater_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2005 - 06:40:28 PST

Peter,
I found the images on this site both offensive and disturbing. I find it hard to believe that you showed them to 3rd grades. The idea of the huge hamster in a variety of famous situations is humorous and clever but as I scrolled down I realized that they trivialize 9-11, the loss of life in Afghanistan, assassination etc.

What message are you sending?

Kay