Incredible Art Department "Under Construction"

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 21:05:11 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

IAD is officially "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"

Please bear with us (Ken Rohrer and I) as we make
updates to the site. I am starting to send changed
files that will work with our new border....While most
will still be the old files... The site will be a
hodge-podge for several weeks - but all will still be
online during this transformation for your use. Ken
Rohrer will reveal "Mona's" New Look soon. He has done
a great home page. If you need a file to use with your
kiddies - let me know and I will get it updated first
so it looks "cool". Right now I have done all of the
files beginning with A (on my site)....only 25 more
letters if the alphabet to go -- plus all of the
lesson plans. (I think there are around 300 pages? -
maybe more)....at this rate - I am looking at 4 weeks
to have my site finished....so I may be quiet on the
list for a while.

Thanks for your support.

Judy Decker

=====