RE: NAEA hotel

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 06:47:18 PST

Debbie,
You got a suggestion to try the Sheraton

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA a good choice. If they are full, try the Lenox, and some
people here got rooms at the Newbury Guest House, a little further away, but
cheaper and in a great area.
I have a room at the Hilton, but won't be sleeping there. The people from
Framingham, will be using it off and on. If you get stuck, let me know,

Les
Framingham, MA