Critical Evaluation of Web Sites (link)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 04:53:57 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

MANY of you do research with your students. I will be
adding this link to the research lesson pages.
Critical Evaluation Surveys and Resources:
http://school.discovery.com/schrockguide/eval.html

George Lessard posted this link to Net Gold list...

When I first did my web site, I designed an evaluation
form for my 8th graders to use as they explored the
African Art Lesson... THAT was their assignment rather
than to answer questions about African art. I think -
with the help of Kathy Shrock's files - I could
recreate a form for you to use.

Evaluation of website is an important literacy skill.

"... critical evaluation of Web information is just
one of the important information literacy skills that
needs to be infused across the curriculum; check out
my evaluation guides and lots of great work
by others at this link..."

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====